- 1½ Hour LED Treatment – $125
- Series of 6 LED Treatments – $650
- Series of 12 LED Treatments – $1,200
What is the LumiLift®?
Soli-Tone’s LumiLift works from the inside… out
This treatment is a complete photo-rejuvenation procedure that combines the effects of Light energy, Micronized currents and HF Polarized currents to produce skin rejuvenation that is safe, comfortable, and effective.
Aging occurs on three levels; epidermal, dermal, and in the muscle tissue beneath, producing dehydration lines, dull and lifeless complexion, expression wrinkles, deep wrinkles around the lips, frown lines, sagging jowls and naso-labial fold. Soli-Tone reaches down into all three levels to rejuvenate skin tissue and lift muscles, erasing years… something that light alone cannot do.
How does the LumiLift® work?
During treatment, two specially designed lifting electrodes, each with forty (40) powerful Extreme Super-Luminous LED’s – more powerful and of higher quality than regular LED’s – pulsate light at a wavelength of 640 nanometers and use high power density to stimulate light absorbing photo-receptors in the skin to induce a cellular response. Pulsed red light triggers a wave of energy that stimulates the fibroblasts cells which increases collagen production and improves the repair mechanisms of the cell. Unlike Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and lasers that rely on thermal injuries to prompt the skin to repair itself, Extreme Super-Luminous LED’s are noninvasive, pure polarized narrow band frequencies that are safer than natural sunlight. That is because there are no harmful UV rays. While the ESLD’s are at work, the Soli-Tone transmits Micronized currents through the lifting electrodes. Harmonizing with the natural bio-electrical currents found in the body, they reconstruct or re-educate muscle tissue, achieving visible lifting results, restoring facial contour, and slowing the aging process. During the last part of the LumiLift® treatment, HF Polarized currents are applied by two smoothing electrodes. The aesthetician uses a gentle, ironing motion to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles.
As you can see in the result photos to the right, clients achieve spectacular results. The treatments provide a more complete and long-term solution for the skin care issues that many people are dealing with on a daily basis.
Call to schedule a LumiLift® or LumiFacial® treatment today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Acne prone skin
- Redness and Couperose skin
- Pigmentation problems
- Blue light at 470nm (nanometers) improves acne prone skin through its purifying and antibacterial properties.
- Green light at 525 nm reduces pigmentation by penetrating into the basal layers.
- Yellow light at 590 nm treats redness and is also used for its soothing, draining and detoxifying properties. Absorbed by the body fluids, it improves the lymph and blood circulatory system.
- Red light at 640 nm increases collagen production fivefold in the skin, triggering repair mechanisms and stimulating fibroblast cells and cell growth.
Each color is photo-modulated, in a pulsed or constant mode, insuring specific focus and delivery of the correct light at the location of the problem. After treatment, the unit shuts off by itself, freeing the operator to provide other services for the client during the treatment or to care for other clients. Soli-Tone is powered by extreme Super-Luminous LED’s which are more powerful, higher quality light source than regular LED’s. Each visible color is applied by pure narrow band ESLD’s With four hundred (400) ESLD’s.
Soli-Tone LumiFacial® treatments are beneficial for:
- Acne Vulgaris
- Acne with irritation
- Pigmentation problems on normal to dry skin
- Pigmentation problems on combination to oily skin
- Redness on normal to dry skin
- Redness on combination to oily skin
- Photo-aging on normal to dry skin
- Photo-aging on combination to oily skin