- Return for a weekly maintenance treatment (max 2 per month).
- Focus on another body area for a new intensive 4 week treatment after 2 weeks.
* This is standard treatment protocol, your specific BMI will determine the recommended number of treatments (more/less) for optimal results.
Lipo-Light is a light emitting diode (LED) system specifically designed for Professionals to contour the body by losing inches in circumference off specific body areas (waist, hips, thighs, arms, neck). Lipo-Light offers 16 pads that are strapped directly to the fatty areas that are resistant to diet and exercise.
What is the action mechanism behind Lipo-Light?
The light (635nm) emitted from Lipo-Light causes the fat cell membranes to temporarily alter the permeability of the cell. This brief change allows the fat contents to seep out from the cell into the interstitial space from where it can be processed by the lymphatic system.
What happens to the fat?
After being released, triglycerides are broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol and enter the blood stream. Once in the blood stream, several things may occur:
- Some of the free fatty acids are readily available to be used as fuel by the body during exercise.
- What is not consumed as energy will get to the liver where it will either be oxidized or re-processed for storage. It is unknown how much gets oxidized versus re-stored, but results suggest that fat does indeed get oxidized (no visible or measurable redistribution of fat in the treated areas)
What results can I expect?
Individuals have lost anywhere from two inches to six inches** over a course of treatments. To maximize results, three things are important:
- As a rule, if your sick you should not be treated. Wait until your condition has improved. If you have a condition listed in the contraindications you should not be treated.
- Hydration is critical. Drink plenty of water (ideally at least half you body weight in ounces; i.e. 100lbs = 50oz) spread out throughout the day. Diuretics (coffee, alcohol, etc.) are discouraged.
- The lymphatic system should be mobilized. Post treatment exercise is essential. Your encouraged to be active and burn 350 calories every day during your choice of cardio exercise.
**Individual results vary and are not guaranteed.
How deep does Lipo-Light affect fat cells?
Penetration depth is 10 to 12 mm. The Lipo-Light consists of sixteen pads that each contain 28 ultra-bright diodes. Each pad has an optical output of 450mw per pad.
How is Lipo-Light different than liposuction?
Liposuction is an invasive procedure involving the mechanical removal of fat cells. By contrast, Lipo-Light is completely non-invasive and only affects fat cells temporarily. Lipo-Light does not compete with liposuction; it is simply a body shaping option available to clients who do not wish to undergo a surgical procedure.
Does Lipo-Light help with loose skin?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that clients undergoing Lipo-Light have noticed an improvement in skin tone and texture.
Does Lipo-Light improve the appearance of cellulite?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that clients undergoing Lipo-Light have noticed an improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
Can Lipo-Light cause cancer?
No. Lipo-Light uses LED in the visible spectrum (635nm) to stimulate our cells to be more efficient and accelerate the rate of naturally occurring processes. There has never been any indication that it may cause cancer. However, clients with cancer should not be treated. For more information, please refer to our list of contraindications.
– Hepatitis C/D
– Active Cancer
– Serious Mental Health Disorders
(may be treated, provided condition is under control with a Medical Professional’s supervision; doctor’s note may be required)
– Auto-immune Diseases
– Cardiovascular Issues
– Cancer in Remission
– Metabolic Disorders
– Kidney or Liver Disease
– Lymphatic System Dysfunction
Eating DO’s and DON’Ts for Lipo-Light Success!
East small meals throughout the day (except NO eating 2hrs before/after treatments)
Eat lean meat, veggies, fruits
Drink lots of water (half your body weight in oz/day, i.e. 100lbs = 50oz)
Exercise at least every other day for 30min (recommend burning 350 calories in exercise daily)
Get sufficient sleep/rest.
Do not eat white carbs/startchy foods (rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, etc)
Do not have sugary items
Do not drink sodas or high calorie sport drinks
Do not have caffeine or artificial sweenters
Avoid alcohol, beer & wine if possible (if can’t, only small amonts before 8pm)
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICES FOR YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT